Drag-Flex When you need to move the tough stuff like sludge, slurries and liquid manure, Drag‑Flex is the neat solution to a dirty job. Drag‑Flex is a large diameter, lightweight, flexible and compact layflat drag hose.
With a high tenacity, synthetic woven jacket and extruded through-the-weave polyurethane cover and lining, Drag‑Flex serves as a conduit to provide safe, effective and reliable transport to the discharge site.
Drag-Flex is engineered to withstand abrasion and the rigors associated with dragging through rough terrain. The chemical resistant polyurethane construction housing also stands tough against hydrocarbons, alkalis and acids. Drag-Flex is available in diameters from 5" to 7" and in lengths up to 660' for the dirtiest of jobs (optional 6" x 990' length available)
Drag-Flex shall carry a 2-year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Drag-Flex is made from 100% high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded polyurethane cover and lining.
• Engineered to perform in any environment, Drag‑Flex can withstand surface temperatures from 1200 °F to -35 °F.
• Drag-Flex is guaranteed to withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H‑22 Wheel: 0.5 kg), without exposing the liner.
• Exposure to sea water and contamination by most chemical substances, hydrocarbons, oils, alkalis, acids and greases have no effect on the performance of Drag‑Flex hose.
• Drag-Flex coupling options as required and specified by purchaser.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.