ECO-5 Lightweight, single jacket construction, combining 100% polyester ring spun staple and filament fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for unmatched abrasion and moisture resistance.
A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while high tensile yarn combinations allow hose to be 25% lighter.
Hose features a 5-year warranty, is FM Approved, tested to 600 psi, and UL Listed*.
Eco-5 hose has a potential service life and warranty of 5 years, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
• Single jacket construction is tightly woven with filament, ring spun polyester yarn. Single jacket encapsulates a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM compounded that is ozone resistant.
• Available with a special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. A double dip process for twice the abrasion resistance is available upon request.
• Eco‑5 can be coupled with 6061‑T6 extruded aluminum threaded couplings or Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom features available upon request.
• The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961 on all Eco‑5 hose shall be 900 psi / 62 bar.
• Eco‑5 hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and Underwriters Laboratories latest edition standards.
Eco-5 shall be coupled with 6061-T6 extruded aluminum threaded
couplings or Storz. Brass, special threads or other custom features
available upon request.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.