MIL-SPEC Superior double jacket construction, combining 100% premium polyester ring spun staple and filament fibers over a heavy wall, ozone resistant, EPDM rubber liner or NSF‑61 compliant polyurethane liner.
The outer jacket is mildew resistant and treated with our special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for maximum abrasion and moisture resistance.
Rugged, easy to handle and built to withstand every changing environment. This dependable, double jacket hose is tested to 600 psi, meets MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition and is UL Listed*.
Features a 10‑year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee. Mil-Spec hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
• Double jacket construction is tightly woven with filament polyester yarn in the filler and ring spun polyester yarn in the warp of both the inside and outside jackets. Double jackets encapsulate a rubber lining consisting of single-ply extruded tube of synthetic high tensile EPDM or NSF 61 compliant polyurethane liner.
• Available with a special “Key‑Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance.
• Mil‑Spec shall be fitted with a set of cast or forged brass couplings. Couplings conform to TYPE A Style 1 or WW‑C‑621 Federal Standards.
• The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961on all Mil‑Spec hose diameters shall be 900 psi / 62 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition standards.
• Mil‑Spec hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories and MIL‑H‑24606 latest edition standards.
Unless otherwise specified, each length of hose shall be fitted with a
set of cast or forged brass couplings. Couplings shall conform to TYPE A,
Style 1 or WW-C-621 Federal Standards.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.