Pro-Flow A lightweight, heat resistant, large diameter supply hose that delivers superior flow during fireground operations.
Ozone and chemical resistant, the nitrile/PVC through-the-weave design allows the hose to expand under pressure — decreasing friction loss and increasing water flow.
The thin rib rubber outer cover offers increased resistance to impact, punctures and abrasion. Reliable, maintenance-free and no drying required, make this the ideal supply hose for municipal and industrial fire departments. NFPA compliant and UL Listed*.
Pro-Flow hose shall carry a 10-year written warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Pro-Flow is made from 100% high tenacity synthetic polyester yarn, circularly woven and completely protected by a through-the-weave extruded PVC/Nitrile rubber, forming a single homogeneous construction without the use of glues or adhesives of any type.
• Pro-Flow is guaranteed to withstand 10,000 cycles on the Taber Abrasion Machine (H-22 Wheel: 0.5 kg) without exposing the liner.
• Engineered to perform in any environment, Pro-Flow can withstand surface temperatures from 1200 °F to -35 °F.
• Pro-Flow coupling options are as required by purchaser, expansion ring threaded, Storz clamp ring, etc.
• Pro-Flow meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1961.
Pro-Flow coupling options are as required by purchaser, expansion
ring threaded, Storz clamp ring, etc.
Elkhart Brass is the industry's leader and most experienced manufacturer of fire hose nozzles, water cannons, and fire protection equipment. They are known for their commitment to quality, value and customer service.